City Of Horse Cave 

Click here to edit subtitle

Downloadable Forms and Ordinances

APPLICATION FOR OCCUPATION/BUSINESS LICENSE         An Occupational License is required by any entity or individual that intends to do business for profit in the City, with or withour a permanent location in the City.  This includes landlords, real estate agents, insurance agents, construction workers and any other independent contractor. License are annually, 7/1-6/30 and may be prorated for first license.     
(There Is No Net Profits Tax in Horse Cave)
(There is a 1% payroll tax on all business salaries paid)
QUARTERLY OCCUPATION PAYROLL FORM  1% of payroll paid in the City.  Due 30 days after each quarter-April 30/July 31/October 31/January 31
ANNUAL RECONCILATION PAYROLL FORM  Due February 28 following year   NOTE:  There is NO net profits tax in Horse Cave
BOARD OF ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW CERTIFICATE OF APPROPRIATENESS FORM-To be completed and approved BEFORE any changes to downtown buildings including signs, brick, paint, awnings, windows, or other changes that are noticeable from street level.  
 ZONING ORDINANCE  available at City Hall -$10.00   Zoning Map